Sunday, January 30, 2011

Makes Me Feel Safe

It's a beautiful world
the night breathes its deep sorrows
whispers through the wind
how it cries
how it longs for life
how it longs for something more

the two words spoken reverberate in unison
echoing from one branch to the other as they collide to a climactic trance
the air soaks through my pours and my soul jumps into the cold, dark, black night
my body elongates, transports itself from earthly bounds and floats across the sky into nothing.
my mind blossoms in deep colors of purple, blue, pink, orange, red and erupts with violent passion
my eyes shut, leaving only the black and the scattered colored lines of unconsciousness to break free and satisfy their imaginations in sleep.
they grow, they harden, they explode.
this feeling of ugliness doesnt mark me but strengthens me
i feed off of the hurt, the sadness, the depression.
the pain feels good, it feels good. They think i am wrong. They say i am wrong.
I dont martyr myself for them, i martyr myself for him
to prove that i can live forever and run around and dance through the night with him
I want to float above the roads and the rivers and the valleys, hold hands and talk.
I want to show him that this is a beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment